Forum Home > Getting to Know You > What Are Your Hobbies?

Anna Zine
Site Owner

I like listening to music, cooking (I like eating better), baking, singing, writing/blogging, spending time with family, playing games, volunteering, watching movies, running errands, etc. What about you? ;)

[My favorite movies are...let me get back to you on that. My favorite band is Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst. I adore indie/alternative, electronic/techno (Im a techno geek!). I also like honky-tonk (haha, no making fun of me!) and rap (lets make this clear...NOT hip-hop or pop...rap). Very diverse, yes, I know!]

July 13, 2011 at 1:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

I like to listen to music, cook/eat, play video games, art/draw, anime, read(w/ interesting facts and images), and anything else you can ask me about.

On music, I listen to metal(like groove metal and nu metal), and dubstep(between hip-hop and other varieties of electronic and techno). My favorite bands varies but here are some: Machine Head, Korn, Slayer, and Sepultura (they're metal), Renard, Eartrash, and Goukisan (they're techno/dubstep). Other music like hip-hop, alt-rock, and ethnic are also good sounding to me.

October 13, 2012 at 11:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randa Ellis
My favorite types of music varies. I just listen to whatever amuses me hahah. I really enjoy blogging. I'm always writing fanfiction, and my own stories. I'm really excited, because I'm learning how to play the marimba (its pretty much a big xylophone at least that's what I keep telling people). I like reading. A LOT. Uhh I watch tv a lot. That's pretty much it I think... :P
December 2, 2012 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

I like reading writing watching cable tv (The Mentalist, Law & Order SVU, Touch, Big Bang Theory, Perception, other shows) movies (Disney, YES, I still like Disney movies, just not shows, & action & romantic comedy & comedy, HATE HATE HATE gory & horror xP) I also like music, rap hip hop pop alt rock some spanish music some french music some random asian songs country classical (tiny bit) tiny it of metal, electronic, dubstep,  anything I like, I like lol. Some of my current favorite bands/artists are Shinedown, Threee Days grace Breaking Benjamin, Breathe carolina Boys like Girls (yeah I realize Im lacking commas lol feeling lazy) & thats cause Im kinda in the alt-rock genre right now, but I still like other artists too :D Out of all my hobbie I mostly listen to music & my two favorite hobbies are listening to music & writing & reading but I dont read & write as much as I used to due to time & I really like to LEGIT focus on my reading & writing & thats SOOOO hard to do with school because I put a lot of work into my school work too, or at least i try to. So. yeah. Oh & also play piano & I've done numerous physical sports when I was younger but I dont anymore hahah I try staying active still, a little, failing really badly though lol. Oh & a random one, I like hair braiding lol but I dont braid my air much cause Im lazy. xD

~Bracee ;D

December 7, 2012 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

I LOVE to draw anime watch anime, bake or make sweets and desserts , play piano, violin , ukelele, sing, and play tennis !!!  ;)

March 22, 2013 at 3:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

I love listening to music and working on marketing for music artists.

March 30, 2013 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Molly Loggains
I love country music including Carrie Underwood, Taylor swift, Miranda Lambert, you name em!!!	
I also LOVE playing in the mud and crawdad fishing!!!:D
May 13, 2013 at 10:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Monica Thomas

I play bass clarinet in Glacier Peak High School's Wind Ensemble, I play clarinet in marching band, I am on the school tennis team, I am in Girl Scouts, and I joinned FFA (Future Farmers of America) just this year.

August 9, 2013 at 11:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Monica Thomas

I also like the band Karmin and I listen to basically everything but dubstep, country, and when it comes to rap I only like Macklemore. I love the books The Help, To Kill A Mockingbird, Perks of Being A Wallflower,The Harry Potter series, The King's Speech, and The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. I watch the shows Parks and Recreation, Matlock, Downton Abbey, The Big Bang Theory, Hot In Cleveland, Warehouse 13, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, and many other shows. I love the movies Pitch Perfect, The Big Fat Greek Wedding, Calendar Girls, The King's Speech, The Wedding Singer, 50 First Dates, RED, and many other movies.

August 9, 2013 at 11:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vincent Matthew

I have a passion for music (I'm studying to be a music major actually :D), so I love singing and playing guitar, uke, and piano. I love old school-gaming and watching anime, and occasionally I make silly videos too. I also like dancing though I'm not really good at it tbh xD

June 10, 2014 at 5:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.